Dear Athletes and Friends Students:
We are pleased to announce its Nationals and International Wushu-Kungfu Championships will be held from July 16-18, 2010 in San Jose, California. This event will be organized by Li’s Wushu Academy, Cupertino, California under the auspices of USAWKF. The following events will also be held in San Jose during the same period:
1. USAWKF Junior Wushu Team Trials
2. A USAWKF and USA Tai Chi Chuan Federation (USANTCCF) Training Course
3. The International Wushu-Health Qigong Championships
The following events will also be held in San Jose during the same period:
1. USAWKF Junior and Traditional Wushu Team Trials
2. USAWKF Nationals
3. The International Wushu Championships
4. Masters Demonstration and Exhibit of Traditional Weapons
5. A USAWKF and USA Tai Chi Chuan Federation (USANTCCF) Training Course
SPONSOR AND ORGANIZER
Sponsor: United States of America Wushu-Kungfu Federation, Inc. (USAWKF)
Organizer: Li’s Wushu Academy, Cupertino, California.
Tournament Director: Shudong Li
DATES AND VENUES
Date: July 16-18, 2010
Place: San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, California
Sites: Competition site: Parkside Hall and San Jose Civic Auditorium
Practice site: Parkside Hall and San Jose Civic Auditorium
Masters Demonstration site: San Jose Civic Auditorium
A new website, www.BoWuu.com “博武网”with videos, has been created showing
standard guidelines for competition routines to help all the coaches in training
athletes for the team trials.
More Informationa please go to www.Wushutrials.com
Please feel free to call (408) 973-8880 or email me at Info@WushuTrials.com.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Master Shu Dong Li